TML Supply Company strives to ensure that its public website is accessible and user-friendly for people with disabilities. Our efforts target Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level AA compliancy. These efforts include (but are not limited to) the provision of:
- Alt text that describes images to visitors who are unable to see them.
- Electronic text (as opposed to images of text) is used wherever possible to make presentation neutral and so it can be rendered in alternate visual, auditory and/or tactile format.
- Electronic text that can be easily enlarged and/or spoken aloud.
- A minimum 4.5:1 contrast ratio for text and images of text
- The ability to easily resize text
- The most important information is being communicated via text as opposed to images of text
- Multiple methods of navigating content including sub-navigation and on-page hyperlinks
- Accurate headings and sub-headings
- Keyboard focus indicators for forms and other field-actionable items
- Except for proper names and technical terms, all language can be programmatically determined.
- Components throughout the site that have the same or similar functionality are consistent
- Input errors are met with suggestions for correction (where predictable and/or possible)
- Users are given the opportunity to confirm and correct information before submitting through active review before click/tap
Text alternatives to non-text content
Readable text content
Predictable web pages
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 are lengthy and intricate and TML Supply Company strives to maintain Level AA compliance. However, not all of our development details are listed above. If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us.